Monday, February 6, 2017

Sawyer's School Christmas Program & Party

Back in December {Yes, December.  Yes, I'm still playing catch up on the good ol' blog.}, Sawyer had her Christmas program at her school & then she had her class party.

Now... do you remember her Thanksgiving song in the classroom?  The one where she stood and stared at all the Mommies and Daddies & didn't move or sing-- Yes, that's the one.    So... needless to say when I heard that each class would be performing their allotted song on the big stage in front of ALL the parents & grandparents of every child at the whole school, I was a little worried about how that would all go down.

Well, don't you worry one bit.  My sweet girl got up on that big old stage & sang her heart out & did every motion.  I was so proud of her!!

Here is a video {She's front row- 5th one from the end. Red shirt, white vest.}:


Here are a few pictures:





After the program we went back to the class for her Christmas party. She got to decorate a picture frame ornament, do a book exchange game, and eat a snowman cookie.






Overall we had a great time celebrating with her class, and I am always so thankful to get to participate with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment