Saturday, October 22, 2016

School Pictures (K & S)

So .... this year was not my finest as far as preparing the girls for their school pictures.  I had a few "mom fails," but no big deal.

I completely forgot about Kennedie's school pictures, which isn't too big of a deal because she wears a uniform-- but I seriously just pulled her hair back in a messy ponytail that morning. Ha!

As far as Sawyer is concerned, I had no idea it was picture day at all. Apparently the school had my wrong email address down and only Lantz was receiving notification, so I had no clue.  Lol!  Again, I would have done something different with Sawyer's hair & NOT put her in play clothes, but oh well... whatcha gonna do?

Both my girls look SO incredibly beautiful! They have their big smiles on & I'm just so proud of both of them!

Here are the 2016 school pictures:





I completely snagged these off the website, because I'm not one for ordering school pictures, so K's is crazy blurry as opposed to last year, I just pulled it off & it was clear... but at least you get the idea. :) 

Here is it when Lantz took a picture with his phone:



1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I have forgotten about picture day a few times too!!!

    ReplyDelete