Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sugar & Spice

Kennedie got invited to a sweet little birthday party for her friend Nyah yesterday.  It was downtown at the cutest little dress-up & event center.  The girls got to pick out fancy dresses to wear with accessories and shoes, make a picture frame, get their nails done, get their hair done, pick out a new animal to stuff and adopt, walk down the runway for a fashion show, eat cake, and have a dance party.  Needless to say Kennedie LOVED every minute.  I unfortunately forgot my camera and my phone is ancient and takes terrible pictures, so I had one of the other moms send me some pictures she took {thanks Courtney!}.  Here are the few she sent me:


Walking the runway with her new pet penguin, Ray. 

Blowing kisses to the crowd.

Friend Cheney (aka: her mom was my photographer!)

All the girls from the party. Kennedie bottom far left & birthday girl front middle with pink teddy bear.

All the girls looked fabulous & I believe fun was had by all!  Happy birthday sweet Nyah!  We are so glad we got to celebrate with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment