Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sawyer's Meet the Teacher

We were so excited for Sawyer to be able to meet her teacher tonight at FBLC.  Sweet girl kept asking me all day when she was going to get to meet her teacher... she just could not wait.  She kept asking me all kinds of questions about where her new school was and when it started and who all went there.

{I will put an insert here to just say that we LOVED our time at NTCA the last 3 years with Kennedie and Sawyer.  We really had no desire to leave NTCA.  Due to some financial changes with NTCA we were not going to be able to afford to send her there and so I had planned on homeschooling her.  Last minute we heard that FBLC offered great scholarships for ministers kids and so we got her on the waitlist.  We found out 2 days ago that she got in for their 2 day a week program.  So thankful God provided this for our family, but I still plan on working with Sawyer on the days she is home.}

Here are some pictures of Sawyer Sue's night:
Ms. Ashley & Ms. Cherrie








Yay!! We are so excited to see what this year holds!  

{P.S.  Did y'all see I was completely caught up on my blog!  Y'all.. this happened TODAY & I get to blog about it!!!  High five me!}


1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blogs & keeping up with your family :) And we get to meet our teachers this morning - yay!

    ReplyDelete