Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Sawyer's First Day of Pre-K

I can't believe that today was Sawyer's first day of Pre-K!!!  The next time she takes a first day of school picture it will be for Kindergarten... what?!

I have to tell you first of all how excited Sawyer has been for her new school.  She LOVED her meet the teacher night and woke up the next morning and the first thing she asked me was, "Mommy did you pack my backpack?"  I had to explain to her that she didn't go to school for 5 more days and she was a little heartbroken by it.  Since then, every day she has asked if it was time for her to start school yet. Sweet girl.   Today I got to tell her it was the day to start school & this girl could not wait!  She was ready-freddy!

She even grabbed the chalkboard & said, "Mommy, lets take my picture now!"

SO, here is my girl all ready for Pre-K:



And just for kicks, here is a side-by-side of last year's picture versus this year's picture to see how much my sweet girl has grown:

I brought my camera with me up to the school and got a few of her walking in:


She was SO big & so ready & I just love that smile on her face in the picture above!  She was so ready to take on the day.  And don't you worry.... I did bring my camera in ready to snap pictures galore of her inside, but she was so ready I barely got a high five at the door... she left me in the dust & headed into the room by herself.  She was over pictures & ready for school!  Love her great attitude today!



No comments:

Post a Comment