Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Preslee's 2 Year Portraits

Preslee turned two back in April and we celebrated big with a fun bunny party that you can see HERE.   Unfortunately I didn't get around to taking her 2 year pictures until this summer.

Now, in case you are unaware, 2 is one of the most difficult ages to photograph if you ask me.  Lets just say between all the bribing and chasing around and trying to make silly faces-- I got a few that captured my girls personality and that makes me happy.  If you know my girl- then you know she is a bit of a free spirit, hates shoes, and marches to the beat of her own drum-- and I love every ounce of her!  Two is also one of my FAVORITE ages because it starts the fake smile phase.  Not sure all parents feel the same way I do about the "fake smile," but I love that it captures this precious moment in time.  Both my other girls went through it too, but it's where they are trying so hard to smile that you get this awkward little smile & the eyes closed.  Ah!  I could just eat it up! I love it!

Anyways... what you really want to see-- her sweet pictures:











I love this little one so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment