Thursday, July 7, 2016

Chantzlyn is 9 Months Old Today!



I can't believe that my little pumpkin is already 9 months old today!!  She is getting so big, so fast, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet!  I wish I could bottle her up and save a little piece of this fun little 9 month stage that she is in!

Chantzlyn Hope:
- You are really a champ at sitting up now!  Rarely do you have any "bonks" and you can maneuver yourself to an awkward position where one leg is back behind you and one in front and your face pretty much in the floor. I think you are trying to figure out how to get yourself how to move, but just can't grasp that concept yet. Hang in there girl, you'll get it!
- You have really started the "Mommy" phase and I'm not going to lie... I LOVE it!  I love that you sometimes just want me and that I'm the only one that will make you happy!  It's one of the best things about being a Mommy & you, my sunshine, take the cake with that big ol' grin on your face when I pick you up!
- You have also started to hold onto me while I'm holding you.  You used to just let me hold you and your hands and arms would wobble wherever. Now, I love that there is this tiny little hand grasp on me... like you are ensuring that you are staying put right in my arms. Love!
- You are getting a bit more opinionated about your sisters playing with you. Most of the time you love it, but sometimes you will definitely fuss about them getting in your bubble.  It's cute how you are already wanting some time to yourself.
- You are still wearing those 0-3 month clothes.  Some you have outgrown and there are some 3-6 month clothes that fit now, but a majority of the things  you wear are still 0-3 month.  I'm thinking over the next week or so we'll transition your 3-6 month clothes in and those 0-3 month clothes out.
- You are still in size 2 diapers.
- You still only have 2 bottom teeth, but I'm thinking some new ones will be out and about soon!
- You still love hair!  Last month you really started grabbing my hair, and you still look for it each time I hold you.  You also love to grab your sisters' hair when they aren't watching... they on the other hand do not find it amusing!  Ha!
- You for sure have a built in alarm clock in the mornings. Every morning, it never fails, you are up sometime between 7:00am and 7:30--- even if you go down a little later.  Speaking of bed time you are going down about 8:30pm and napping for about 2-3 hours in the late morning and about an hour in the late afternoon. Sometime another cat nap in between those times.
- You still have your striking blue eyes that everyone comments on and the tiniest blond hair still growing in.
- You still don't like to put pressure on your legs and will raise them up when I try to "stand" you.  Occasionally you will push down-- typically when you are mad.
- You got to go camping for the first time this month and you were a rock star!  I honestly couldn't have asked for you to have been any better. You are so laid back and do so well with whatever schedule we hold.

My beautiful baby Chantzlyn, your little personality is just coming out more and more these days!  You are such a fun little baby and I love the way you love so big!  Your smile when you see your Daddy or me is breathtaking and makes my heart feel as though it could explode!  You are so easy going and laid back and just so much fun!  I can't imagine my life without you.  I love you more than I could ever put into words and my heart pounds with excitement when I try to imagine grasping my fierce love for you.  You make me happy baby girl and I'm so thankful to be your Mommy. 



This is her "I don't know how to crawl but I want to figure it out" position... normally followed by crying because she doesn't know what she is doing!





No comments:

Post a Comment