Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Fall 2015 School Pictures

Well, Kennedie & Sawyer both had school pictures taken in the fall.  Kennedie's first round she was crying in.  I wish I had a copy of it, but in order to take "re-takes" for the year book I had to send back the original crying picture to get a new one.  So, on her retake, she did great!  I mean, just look at that sweet smile- you would have never known the first one was so horrible after a smile like that:

And Sawyer got a sampling of poses in which she nailed every single one... including the both fake & real smile!  How could you not love each sweet picture:




And her class picture:


But alas.... even through all the cuteness Mommy is still too cheap to order these types of pictures when I take my own pictures that I love.  So yes... in order to document these sweet occasions I did use the proof from the websites. Both Images 4 Kids & SchoolPix, Inc. clearly did a wonderful job!

No comments:

Post a Comment