Monday, February 29, 2016

Christmas Day Fun

After a fun early morning of Santa gifts we got dressed and headed back out to Baba & Ooh-Daddy's house for a big Christmas breakfast and to open a few gifts.  Again, love that this is something I have done my whole life & now my girls get to do the same thing.  It's great to be with family!  Here are a few pictures from our time at Baba's house:














After a big breakfast at Baba's we loaded up the car and headed home to put together a quick appetizer food to take to Momma Jean & Poppa's house.  Again, I love that these same traditions I participated in as a child, my girls get to do the same.  We head to Momma Jean's about 1:00 for some appetizer snack-y type lunch food and then we open up presents- which include a fun game of Chinese Christmas complete with plenty of stealing.  We got a few pictures, but right when it was getting dark we decided to go outside and take a few group shots.  I hate that we waited to do it so late in the day, but thankful we got some.
















Such fun, fun times!  After all the fun we headed back to our house to do some more Christmas-ing with just Bee & Cowboy & Aunt Feather & Uncle Ellis!

No comments:

Post a Comment