Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Sawyer's 3 Year Old Pictures

Yes, I know that Sawyer is now three and a half years old, but I'm going to post up my sweet girl's pictures.  In my defense these were taken at the beginning of summer though, so she was only three and 4 months old when we took them {that makes it better right? And hey, she is still three!}.

Get ready for picture overload!  I couldn't decide which ones I liked best, so you get to see all of them ... and you even get to see some in black and white and color. Ha!

I love this photo session though. You want to know why?  Because when editing these pictures I saw myself.  For the first time I saw myself in one of my children.  I mean, I know that they each have little pieces of me, but there are a few of these pictures of Sawyer where I thought I was actually looking at a picture of myself.  Enjoy these sweet little pictures of my middle babe:










This one right here... this is the one I saw myself:

And the next one... totally like looking at a picture of me in some ways.... not the nose, but everything else:













If you made it all the way through then "Congratulations!"  That was a load of sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment