Sunday, August 23, 2015

Preslee Ray is 16 Months Old


Every month it's hard to believe that my baby girl gets a little older!  Sweet girl is 16 months old today going on 6 years old.  Ha! This girl is 100% PERSONALITY!  She is a ham and a half!

My fun little girl:
- Each month you just keep "improving" your climbing skills.  This month the most popular place that I keep finding you is on top of the tables!  Over and over you just keep climbing up on chairs, the couch, the table, up the plates.
- You walk around waving at everyone telling everyone "Iiiii" (hi) and telling everyone "bye-bye."  You walk around the church building as if you own the place and you will break out into dance randomly.
- You keep learning to communicate.  You use the sign for "more" frequently, you just tend to use your pointer finger and you say, "mo, mo."  You will say, "nigh-nigh" (night-night), "doe!" (you will yell this right before you go down the slide- it's your way of saying "go"), you also try to say "uh-oh," but it doesn't quit sound like that, and you try to say Bee but it comes out "baaa."  Of course you say "ma-ma" and "da-da."  You will also frequently use the sign for milk and say, "mii."  You also say, "no-no;" you hear that word and know it so well.
- You continue to develop more of an opinion daily about what you eat.  Of course you like sweets more than anything, but you still eat pretty good.  You tend to eat most things we sit in front of you.
- You are still breastfeeding 5 times a day.
- It's common to find you feeding your baby a bottle, walking around pushing a stroller, or carrying a diaper bag.  You have quickly fit right into your sisters world of baby dolls that's for sure!  It's so sweet and I know that one day you are going to be the best big sister ever.
- You are wearing some 12 month clothes, but starting to move right into your 18 month clothing.  You are mainly wearing size 5 and size 6 shoes.
- You love to be outside!  Whether on a walk, playing on the play set, or swimming- you love to be outside!

Baby girl... I just can't get enough of you!  You are SO much fun!  You truly do light up the room & bring so much joy to our lives.  You are active and always on the go!  You love to get into everything and you do not like to be left out of anything.  I love when you lean in for a hug or kiss.  I will never forget getting you from bed last week and you were still half way asleep.  You started patting me on my back and then leaned in all on your own and gave me a big kiss.  It was one of the sweetest moments ever.  I can't even begin to explain to you how much I love you and what my heart feels for you.  You are my precious girl and I thank God for you every day. I'm so blessed to be the one that you call,"Ma-ma."  








No comments:

Post a Comment