Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Zoo, Mother's Day, Oatmeal

We got a family zoo pass last fall & we have already put it to use several times.  Here are a few pictures from our trip in April.  For once I made the pictures & not Lantz... maybe a first:





Mother's Day was so special.  I am one blessed lady. My sweet girls spoiled me with lots of beautiful art work, cards, flowers, & a pot holder.  And my sweet husband got me the best necklace ever.  It's from The Vintage Pearl (which is also where Lantz got my push present bracelets with each of the girls' names on them) and it's a little heart with a little seedling growing in it.  It's called, "You grew in my heart."  He said he got it because this Mother's Day is different because we are growing a baby not in my belly, but in our hearts.  It was the sweetest, most thoughtful gift ever!


Here is a close-up of the necklace:


I already shared one of these pictures, but I just love these!  They make me so happy!  And one morning I gave Preslee a bowl of oatmeal and spoon and let her go at it.  She thought she was such a big girl!  She made the biggest mess, but was so proud of herself!



Just some fun little memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment