Monday, February 23, 2015

Preslee is 10 Months Old Today


It just seems crazy to write about how my *baby* is 10 months old today.  Such a crazy ice day outside, but all warm inside with my little Ray of sunshine!  This girl is getting so big & so fun!  Here is a little bit about my little bit:

My Little Snaggle Tooth girl-
- You are just going and going and going this month!  Nothing is going to hold you back.  You are still crawling everywhere (and crazy fast might I add), but now you are furniture cruising and will even push your little play toy around like a walker.  Slow down sister!  I'm not ready for you to be walking yet!
- You are still putting EVERYTHING in your mouth! It's a constant watch here at the Howard house to make sure you don't get anything and stick it right inside your mouth.
- This month you got three top teeth to add to your one little snuggle tooth.  What a beautiful smile you have!
- You are still breastfeeding 5 times a day & adding in plenty of solids now.  You seem to be trying new food every day.  All you want to do is eat whatever the rest of us are eating.  You tend to fuss until I smash something up (or chew it up) and give you a little taste... and then that's all you want to eat from that point on.
- You are still wearing 9-12 month clothes & we are still fitting your foot into your size 2 shoes.
- This month you have really started trying to play with your sisters.  Whatever they are doing, you want to be right there doing the same thing.
- We have actually started letting big sister Kennedie hold you & walk around with you a bit this month because you seem big enough to handle all the crazy now.
- This month you learned your first Bible verse (kinda).  Every night we read a Bible story with you and your sisters and then after we practice saying a Bible verse with hand motions.  This month's verse is, "How wide, and long, and high, and deep is the love of Christ."- Ephesians 3:18.  We say it while raising our hands in different directions depending on the word.  Well, you being the cutest thing ever figured it all out.  You will raise your hands and lower it and "say" {"Ahhhhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhhhh"} it while we all say it.  It is the BEST thing ever!
-You do not like the vacuum cleaner.  It scares you.
- You got Roseola this month.  It was pretty scary because your temperature got up really high.  Thankfully you were okay.
- You still LOVE the bath tub & water.  And by water, I mean any water.... including the potty water if your sisters leave the door open and the top lid up. Gross.
- You are so cute when we sing or you hear music.  You will just smile and bounce up and down.  It is adorable!
- You have finally starting giving open mouth kisses!  This is my favorite thing EVER & I'm so glad you are at this point.  I will treasure these days for as long as they last.  I know I will blink my eyes & you'll figure out how to give a kiss the "right" way.

Sweet baby girl, I just can't believe how big you are getting. You are so full of life and so sweet.  You are such a happy baby & always so easy.  Your smile lights up a room & your little kisses are too much to handle.  I am so blessed to be your Mommy.  You make me so happy and I love you so much... more than I could ever express in words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment