Sunday, November 23, 2014

Preslee is 7 Months Old Take Two



{Funny side note... this blog was written a week early because I got the birthday's all mixed up.  Sawyer was born on the 15th and Preslee on the 23rd.  I was too lazy to take another picture, so technically this picture is from 6 months & 3 weeks.  The only thing I had to change in the post from last week was that your first tooth came in this week & you started army crawling even more lately.}

It's so weird to think that my baby girl is closer to being a year old then she is a newborn.  Whoa!  How does time just seem to go by faster and faster? My sweet Preslee is officially 7 months old today, and I just love her to pieces!  Her little personality is coming out even more and more every day & she is so much fun!  This month has been a big month for you!

Little Preslee:

-The most exciting thing (in my opinion) is that this month you said your first word... "Ma-ma!" Your Daddy and I heard it very clearly one night and it was the most precious thing ever!
- You will still do your fake cough every now and then and you still think it's so funny!
- You have dropped down to 5 feedings a day every 3 & 1/2 hours and you started eating SOLIDS!  Wow!  So big!  You have had rice cereal, avocados, sweet potatoes, and peas.  You have done a really great job with all the food we've given you so far.  It seems that avocados were the biggest "yucky" face for you so far, but now you eat them without any fuss.  :)
- You can sit up like a champ all by yourself-- for a long time! Yes, you can!  You are so big!
-You are really wanting to GO.  These last few days you have really started army crawling major!  You are pulling yourself around to try to get to exactly where you want to go.  You have tried to crawl normal, but you will mainly lay flat on your belly, but lately you have started pulling your knees up under you & you sway back and forth for a few seconds.  I'm going to have to put a brick on your head to keep you from growing up so fast!  It's like you just want to keep up with your sisters.
- If you are in your bouncer you kick and kick still, but now you will turn yourself over onto your belly -- in the bouncer!  You like to sleep on your belly and absolutely refuse to fall asleep on your back or sitting up.  You want to be on your belly... even in your bouncer.  So obviously we haven't been putting you in your bouncer very often at all.
- In Bible class you've been getting a little fussy lately.  I'm thinking separation anxiety is setting in.
- We wake you to eat sometime between 6:45 and 7:15 and then go down around 9:00.
- You are currently wearing 6-9 month clothing and size 2 (almost 3) shoes. SO big!
- You have one little bitty tooth coming through on the bottom left.  It just cut through this week.
- You are reaching out for me now and I love it!  I will grab you every time I see it... it just melts my heart!
- You learned to wave this month.  You don't totally have the concept down yet, but you will wiggle your little hand around and smile so big when someone waves at you.


My sweet little baby girl.... you truly do brighten up every day.  You are so easy going and so sweet and gentle.  You love to explore all the things (and toys) around you.  You seem to be so quick on hitting all your milestones... so advanced!  I love your sweet little smile and your gentle little laugh.  Thank you for being such a little pocket of sunshine every day.  You are so flexible and easy going and I love how smiley you are.  I truly do thank our heavenly Father for giving you to me... you are my gift from above. I love you more than I could ever tell you.  







No comments:

Post a Comment