Monday, August 18, 2014

Love Them!

So probably every mother would tell you how much they love their kids.  But really, I LOVE my girls.  They are the most precious, amazing gifts from God and every day I feel blessed that HE entrusted these sweet little souls to me.  



How did Kennedie get so big??


And my Sawyer girl-- that laugh! I love it!


And of course my baby..... 


Here's an attempt from a month or so ago.  I really wanted one picture of all of us girls.  This was as close as we got...

Hey, 3 out of 4 isn't bad! 

Ha!  

Thank you Lord for these precious little souls.  They melt my heart and teach me more about your love and grace every day.  May they learn of your great love, know that love, feel that love, and share that love with others.  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment