Thursday, May 15, 2014

Preslee Ray's Baby Shower

So back in March some sweet friends from church threw me a baby shower to honor sweet Preslee.  It was such a fun afternoon & I truly did feel overwhelmed with love.  What a blessing to have sweet women who wanted to "treat" Preslee and me {especially considering that this was not just our third baby, but our third little girl}.  

The shower decor was so pretty!!  I loved how they went with a very spring-y, Easter-y theme since Preslee was due a few days after Easter.  To say it was a cute shower would be an understatement!  It was awesome.  And then the people who went out of their way to come to the party & "shower" us with gifts..... WOW!  We truly felt incredibly loved and blessed at the end of the day.

Here are a few pictures:

The welcome table that greeted guests
Food table

Gift area (Don't you love the vintage bassinet/ crib that held the gifts?)
My awesome friends & hostesses-- Love each of these sweet ladies! (Minus one, my friend Stacy {who did decor} couldn't make it because of a volleyball conflict with her daughter.)

Mom, sister, & girls (Don't worry, my mom made Preslee an outfit to match Kennedie & Sawyers- one with yellow trim)

All in all it was a blessed day, and I still think about how special it all was.   

No comments:

Post a Comment