Thursday, May 15, 2014

Here we go...

So we are in our house and starting to "settle" into a little bit of a routine between unpacking boxes and "finishing" up our remodel.  My goal is to start trying to update a little on the blog each day....that said "goal," not "definite."  As I now know, life with 3 littles sometimes throws a wrench in plans.  We'll see how it goes.

It's weird to think about where to start though, because my camera is chalked full of pictures & major life events over the last 2 months.

So, I guess I'll just start where I left off.  Hold on folks- it's going to be a fun ride!

For starters here's a cute one from a few months ago of my sweet "Awwyer" as she currently calls herself:



1 comment:

  1. So precious! Does she have a hard time with S's? Ellie for some reason couldn't say an S at the beginning of a word. I think she could say them at the end, like "dogs," but that's more of a Z sound. I think she was at least 3-4 years old before she figured it out.

    ReplyDelete