Thursday, May 22, 2014

Easter 2014 Family Picture

So this year for Easter our "color scheme" was royal blue.  In case you've missed it before, Easter is the one day I get to plan "matching" outfits for us to wear.

This year I knew I'd either be in the hospital or almost 40 weeks pregnant & I didn't want to buy a maternity dress just for one Sunday.  My sweet friend Crysty let me borrow a few of her maternity clothes, and lucky me there was a gem of a dress in the pile.  Therefore the entire wardrobe was planned around "my" dress.  My mom, sister, and I went to Hobby Lobby and found some material to match & my mom made my girls' dresses (don't worry, Preslee has one too!).  I love the back of their dresses with the big bow- it's like a little surprise.  Then I luckily found Lantz's shirt on the sale rack at Old Navy- score!

Here is our yearly picture (3 days before Preslee's arrival) (Oh, and yes we know Sawyer's not looking- that's pretty much how it went down the whole time.):

2014
And here's a walk down memory lane.... crazy how things change:
2013

2012
I love my little family & I love our little tradition of taking a picture in the same place to see how things change through the years.  ... And I love that my husband will wear what I ask him to on Easter.


Oh... and so you can see the back of the girls dresses:


SO cute, right?  My mom is so talented & I'm so thankful for her willingness to help dress my girls in adorable clothes!  She is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment