Monday, May 19, 2014

Country Living

So, as stated before we had to move in with my parents for a few 6 weeks while Lantz got the house up to a livable condition.  To say the girls had a blast would be an understatement.  I think that they will forever remember living there & the fun memories that they made.  Here are a few pictures from our country living days at Cowboy & Bee's house:


Yes, babies go outside at Bee & Cowboy's house.
 Doesn't every grandparent have a model T car you get to ride in??





Some bike riding:







Some tree climbing:

 This is pretty much what Sawyer looked like every day we went outside... always looking down collecting things..... rocks, pecans, flowers, ect.... I call her my gatherer.  We'd find little treasures stuffed in her pocket or in the couch or hidden in a bowl somewhere.

And Kenndie would join in on the fun too sometimes:


But this next picture might be one of my favorite ones ever.  It really does show their love for each other.  I feel like over the last year they have truly grown into best friends.  I love how they love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment