Friday, March 14, 2014

Her name will be....

Preslee Ray
I realized that I never made it "blog official," but a month or so ago Lantz & I finally decided on a name for our sweet third daughter.  I LOVE it!  I feel like it is soft & feminine & yet spunky and strong all at the same time.  In case you missed my previous post about the great name debate, her middle name is after my dad, Michael Ray.  

To say that I'm excited about meeting this little angel would be an understatement.  Every day her little kicks mean more and more to me.  As I near the end of this pregnancy, it's all so special to me.  This will more than likely be my last pregnancy (unless God decides otherwise.... but probably not our last child-- we both have a HUGE heart for adoption), so I'm really trying to treasure each moment.  

This weekend we get to celebrate Preslee & I can't wait!  I have some super sweet friends at church that are hosting a shower for her, & I can't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude. What a blessing to have sweet friends who want to share in our joy-- especially since this is not only our third child, but also our third daughter.  

At this point in time I'm just so incredibly thankful.  God is so good, and HE is so evident in our lives, and for that I have every reason to celebrate.  I can't wait to meet this little one that HE has been forming into HIS image.  I know she will be so beautiful and so wonderfully made that I will be in awe of HIM.  What a joy to know the love of the Father.  

1 comment: