Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello 3rd Trimester

Whoa!  I can't believe that I am already in my 3rd trimester with my sweet 3rd daughter.  Time has surely flown by!  This sweet little girl has been dancing to the tune of her older sisters... she's a mover & a shaker!  I love it when she gives me a sweet little tap to remind me that she's still there-- as if I could forget!  I love her so much already and I can hardly wait to get my hands on her.  I had a dream about her the other night--  that I was holding her and getting to love on her.  I awoke only to desperately feel ready to meet this sweet little angel.  But not so soon.  She has some more growing to do.  As for me... I wish I didn't have more growing, but alas.. I do.  Here is the belly bump growth to date:






No comments:

Post a Comment