Friday, January 10, 2014

Family Christmas Pictures 2013

So back in November I set my camera up & we had my mom snap a few family pictures for us for our Christmas card.  Here are  a few of my favorites:










All in all we were fairly happy with how they turned out.  It is getting harder and harder to get both the girls looking the same direction and smiling-- it should be real fun when we have three little ones who we are trying to get to look the same way.

I really LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Christmas card.  My friend, Natalie, over at Topsy Turvy Print Shop designed it.  You should really check out her work if you haven't yet.  I can't stop singing her praises.  She really is super talented and great to work with.  She has also done invitations for us for the girls parties.  Seriously, if you need something designed for you, send her a message. Click HERE to go over to her Etsy shop.

Anyways, between the cost of print & stamps I'm sorry if we were unable to send you one this year.  We only sent out a very limited amount.  Here is the card if you missed it:

Front

Back

1 comment:

  1. Love your family pictures & I especially love the girls' outfits. I can't believe how much hair Sawyer has! Sadie is not that lucky :)

    ReplyDelete