Friday, November 8, 2013

Baby #3 Update

So I thought I'd give a quick run-down on how this 3rd pregnancy is going.  First off, here's how the bump has been growing over the last month: (excuse the wonkiness of the coloring in the pictures)





I've gotten over that first trimester "I-can-sleep-all-day" feeling which is nice to have a bit more energy.  I haven't been feeling sick thanks to my Diclegis medicine.  I did run out of my prescription last week and I thought, "Oh, no big deal. I'm through the first trimester so I probably won't be sick any more."  Well, I was wrong.  I was sick that whole day.  Not to worry I called my doctor & we refilled that prescription & I've been feeling top notch again.

We went in for our 16 week appointment on Tuesday and we got to hear out little one's sweet heart beat.  BEST. SOUND. EVER.  I love the little "whoosh- whoosh-whoosh."  Music to my ears.  It's crazy, they found the heart beat right away on the little one, but almost as soon as they found it the baby moved away.  Then they found it again, and they moved away again.  The little love bug kept moving right around.  I keep waiting to feel the little one any day now.  I can't wait!  That's one of my favorite things about being pregnant is feeling the movements.

Cravings of far:
- Chicken Express
- chips & salsa
- Wavy Lays & a jar of Lays ranch dip
- beef jerky
- popcorn
- dill pickles
- sausage balls

More salty, less sweet.  That does not mean that the Halloween candy bowl is not frequented by me several times a day. Ha!

The girls are very excited about the baby.  At night we'll have some family cuddle time on our bed before we put the girls in their bed and they always kiss the baby and talk to them.  It's so sweet.  I can't wait for them to be big sisters to this little one.  They truly are going to be amazing- I have no doubt!

We will get to find out the sex of the baby at the next appointment on December 1st.  I think we'll have the sonogram technician write it in an envelope again for us.  With Kennedie we opened it Christmas morning with family and with Sawyer we opened it on Lantz's birthday breakfast outing.  I'm not sure how or when we'll open this little one.  I'm so excited to find out what it is!!!  Any guesses??

My precious third little baby, oh how I love you so much.  I can't even put into words how great my love for you already has grown.  I can't wait to meet you and hold you and kiss you and smell you.  I know that the Lord has been so gracious to me already by picking me to be your Mommy.  I know that God has special things planned for the two of us and our relationship.  I'm enjoying letting you grow right now, but I'm also so excited for April to get here.  I love you so much little one.  Stay warm & cozy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment