Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kennedie's 3 Year Portraits


So, I'm trying terribly to find time to catch up on my blog posts.... these are only about a month late.  :) I  took Kennedie's 3 year portraits about a week after her birthday.  It was very spur of the moment, and it only lasted about 20 minutes tops.  These are some of my favorite pictures ever.  I think they just capture her sweet little personality.  Unfortunately I forgot the bug spray and didn't have time to go back and get it since it was literally 20 minutes until sunset.  I didn't think it would be that bad, but boy was I wrong.  I learned my lesson the hard way.  Both Kennedie & I were eaten alive by chiggers.  The next week was a rough week in our house.... I felt like the worst mom ever.  So, as much as I love these pictures, I feel awful about Miss K being eaten up.  I guess I'm at least grateful that they turned out so lovely since we went through so much pain to get them.  It was so hard picking which ones to edit.  I really did love all of them because there was a little piece of her personality in each one.







No comments:

Post a Comment