Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Picture Post

So, like always, I'm a little behind in my blogging.  Big surprise I know.  Here are a few pictures that I found that I thought I'd share:

Love my girls!





Because this is how most of our picture attempts go..... 

Kennedie has been loving dressing up lately.
This just makes my heart happy, because this is Kennedie when she is happy!

And didn't it snow again in January... yep, it sure did.  Here are some pictures of that second snow a few months late:





Kennedie loves to play with her baby dolls.  She will be such a good Mommy one day when she is much older.  On this particular day she had to have ALL her babies with her.... she lined them up herself to take a picture, and then lined them all up on her kitchen while she cooked.  So sweet:



And a few more pictures....









So, there you have it... a few pictures to play catch up since January!  Happy March!

2 comments: