Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I know, I know, I know..... I'm just now getting around to posting pictures from Thanksgiving.  It is what it is.  We've been battling sickness for the last 3 weeks.  Kennedie got croup, then Sawyer got Rosea, then Kennedie ran a temperature for a few days, and now Sawyer either has RSV or a severe cold.  Yuck.  We are praying that we can all get well before all the Christmas festivities start up.

Anyways- on Thanksgiving we went out to my mom & dad's house & had lunch with them, Ellis & Heather, & Momma Jean & Poppa.  We had a lots of yummy food and then hung out all afternoon.  On Friday we went to Baba & Ooh-Daddy's house & enjoyed a nice evening dinner with them, Mom & Dad, Heather & Ellis, Aunt Darla & Uncle Mike, Aunt Danice, Bryson, and Sara.  Overall, it was a great Thanksgiving with lots of memories!























Happy Turkey Day!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you guys are STILL dealing with sickness!! Praying for protection over your family throughout the rest of the holidays!

    ReplyDelete