Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sawyer & Solids

A week after Sawyer turned 6 months we finally started her on solids.  I know... we waited awhile to start her on them.  We just were not in a hurry at all.  She has been totally content with my milk, and lets face it, we were not worried about her weight gain.  :)  She is one healthy baby in that department. Ha!  So here are a few pictures of her with her first try at some rice cereal:



Since then we've come along way.  She loves her some rice cereal now!  She also love peas.  She has also eaten green beans and avocados, & she's done okay with them, but I don't think they are on the "favorites" list yet.  I make her baby food, and I'm so glad that I do.  I know exactly what's going in it, and it's much cheaper.  I think we'll try carrots or sweet potatoes next.

We have had some "poop" issues though.  She's been pretty constipated (we've also done some watered down apple juice to try to relieve her some).  She is "going," but it's been a little "hard" for her if you know what I mean.  :)  Anyways, we are working on it and talking to the doctor about it.

Whether it's milk or solids, one things for sure, she's like her Momma- she likes to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment