Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Who Wore it Best???

No... not really.  That was the best title I could come up with... you know in the magazines they sometimes have famous stars who are in the same outfit & they call it, "Who Wore it Best?"  Well, just a joke- both my girls wore it best!

The fun thing about having another girl is that I'm able to recycle some of my favorite clothes that Kennedie wore to Sawyer.  Of course, Sawyer is flying through the clothes compared to Kennedie-- she's growing like a weed!  This dress was Kennedie's that my mom gave her.  I LOVE it. Probably one of my favorite pieces of Kennedie's.  Kennedie wore this dress at 3 months, and this is Sawyer sporting it at 2 & 1/2 months.

Here they both are in the same dress (although the color looks slightly different) roughly the same age (few weeks different):


Kennedie
Not to similar- but both beautiful!!!
Sawyer

3 comments: