Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kennedie is 23 Months old!



Really?  Only ONE month shy of 2 years old??  My first baby girl is almost not a baby anymore!  My goodness it's crazy how fast time goes.

Crazy little Kennedie-
- You are such a little ham!  Every day you say or do something so funny.  Sometimes Daddy and I will just laugh at you because you are so precious.
-You are teething again right now.  I think you have 2 new teeth trying to push their way through.  Because of this you have been sticking EVERYTHING in your mouth again.  In some ways I feel like we are back in the baby stage with you.
- When you get in trouble and we explain to you what you did wrong we will ask you if you understand and you say, "yes 'am."  It is the sweetest, cutest little thing ever.  It just melts my heart to hear you say yes Ma'am.  LOVE.  (You haven't quit figured out the "sir" part... Daddy has to correct your ma'am to sir. Ha!)
- You will potty every day two or three times a day on the toilet like a big girl.  We don't really feel like we've started to "official" potty training, but you will go pretty much anytime we stick you on the toilet.  You will not tell us when you need to go though.
-You are wearing 18 month clothes and size 5/6 shoes.
-You still take two naps a day. The morning is normally an hour & a half and the afternoon is typically two hours.


Sweet girl, I can't believe that you are almost two years old!  My how the time has flown by so fast. You are such a big girl and you are so fun to watch explore.  I sometimes forget that you are still so little yourself.  Now that you have a baby sister you seem so big, but you are still so little.  I love that you want my attention so much, and I wish I could give you even more, but we have to share now too.  I love you so much and every day I'm so grateful that you are my little girl.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete