Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sisters


I love that my girls love each other & that they are so close in age.  I am hoping that they will grow into best friends soon due to them only being 21 months apart.  I love that Kennedie wants to help do everything for Sawyer - help with her pacifier, help feed her, help get her dressed, help with her diaper.... Kennedie even rescues Sawyer from her bows & socks all the time! "How dare that bow get on her head or those socks on her feet!"  ;)  And I love that Sawyer is pretty easy going about Kennedie holding her, or touching her or patting her a little too non-gently.  It's all just too precious to me!  Here are a few pictures from their time together:














I just love my girls!!!


P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway valued at over $500.  You can click HERE to enter.

4 comments:

  1. Precious! Jude and Madelynn are about 21 months apart, as well. I love watching them play together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured some awesome shots. :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely precious!! So glad Kennedie is handling her big sister role well!

    ReplyDelete