Monday, February 6, 2012

Sawyer's Baby Shower

Last week some of my amazing (and super talented) friends hosted a baby shower for my sweet Sawyer Sue.  Let me tell you-- I was completely filled with gratitude after the event.  Everything was so beautiful and thoughtful and there were so many guests who came to "shower" Sawyer with new goodies and love.
It was such a fun time!

The girls throwing the shower knew that Kennedie & Sawyer would be sharing a room, so they decided to host the event around our room theme.  The girls' room is black and white damask with Tiffany & CO. turquoise accents... we like to refer to it as the Kennedie & CO. and Sawyer & CO. room.  The party was so pretty & it was so fun because I got to take home several of the decorations to add to the girls' room!

Here are some pictures.... sorry for the overload!

Such a pretty table!!
Allison made this & I got to keep it-- it's hanging above Sawyer's crib in an empty black frame.

Andrea made these!  She is so talented!

Check out that awesome cake stand that Erin made!  Andre made the cupcakes to look like Tiffany boxes- so cute, and super yummy too!



Erin made these, and they were SOOOO good!
My awesome hostesses (left to right): Rebecca Russell, Amanda Varvel, Lindsay Chance, (me), Erin Owens, Andrea Johnson, Allison Booth

Tasty punch!
Adorable sign in table!  I got to keep the "S"-- LOVE it!
Beautiful wreath to on the door to welcome people!  Erin made it, & I got to keep it.  It's hanging on the girls' door and it looks awesome!  I mean the flowers on this thing are so pretty!
Loved how they had these tissue paper balls hanging with crystal beads hanging with them- it added some bling!











These were my hostess gifts that I gave- I used black & white wrapping with a Tiffany & CO. inspired name tag.


Hostesses with their gifts- I gave the girls monogramed aprons! 

My sweet big girl and me- we matched for the shower!

Awesome gift basket my sister and mom put together for baby Sawyer!

This was such a fun shower, & I'm so grateful to everyone who came and "showered" Sawyer with gifts!  My heart is overflowing with appreciation!  SO excited to meet my second baby girl and introduce her to all the special people who have already shown her so much love!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute shower!! And, I love your matching outfits. Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color scheme and all the little touches! Where did you get those monogramed aprons??? Great idea for a hostess gift!

    ReplyDelete