Monday, February 13, 2012

Lindsay's Baby Shower

Lindsay Chance & I have been good friends since middle school when her family moved to McKinney.  Lindsay & I have seen alot together over the years... I could go on and on here, but for the sake of time I won't.  She is such a sweetheart & I consider her a blessing in my life.  I'm grateful that after having been in Las Vegas for 5 years the Lord brought me back "home" and back to my friendship with Lindsay.  She & her husband Clark are also AWESOME youth group sponsors for us-- the kids LOVE them & they have such a heart for youth ministry.

More than anything I'm so excited that we've been able to share pregnancy together, and that we'll both have little girls that will, Lord willing, get to grow up together like us.  My prayer is that my sweet Sawyer and her precious Hattie will be good friends-- and not just because their mommies were, but hopefully because they'll find friendship in the Lord.

So..... needless to say- I was super excited about getting to help host Lindsay's baby shower.  The girls that worked on her shower are amazing & super talented, and we had a fun time putting it all together.  I wanted to share some pictures with you, because I think it all turned out too cute not to:

Drink station



Homemade flower corsages for Lindsay, the future grandmothers,  and the future great grandmothers---  they also had places on the backs where you could put a clip, so Lindsay could keep them as hair bows for Hattie. 

Sign in table..... we used an old changing station table.


Food table




Sign in table.

Front porch to welcome guests

Incredible onesie cookies that Andrea made!






Close up of the yummy mini cupcakes that Andrea also made!

Lindsay & her hostesses (excuse my huge self.... I didn't realize that sweater made me look so massive.) There are 5 pregnant girls in this picture!

3 comments:

  1. Love the party pics! I had a question though. How did you get the pom pom to hang from ceiling? I want to do that for my baby girl's bday in a few weeks, but her dad is afraid of damaging the paint or putting holes in ceiling. Any helpful advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sara, sorry I'm just now getting back to you. I like to use clear push pins. They go in pretty easy to the ceiling, but barely leave a trace. Hope this helps!

      Delete