Friday, February 10, 2012

Belly Bump Update

So..... here we have it.  This may be the last of the belly bump this time around.  If Miss Sawyer decided to come early we will never know what the belly looks like at 40 weeks this time around.  If, however, she waits and we induce her on her due date we may get to see the belly at 40 weeks.... it just depends on if I have my act together enough to remember to take a picture before we head out the door to the hospital.  Enough jabber.... here's the belly at 38 & 39 weeks:




And just for fun.... here is my 39 week belly shot when I was pregnant with Kennedie-- for comparison:



What do you think?  I definitely gained more weight with Kennedie than I have so far with Sawyer.  I am up to 32 pounds with Sawyer, but I gained a total of 44 pounds with Kennedie.... hopefully I won't gain 12 pounds this last week!  Ha!

I can't wait to meet Sawyer Sue!  It's crazy to think that this time next week I will have at least a 2 day old baby.  Ahhhhh!!!!  SO exciting!

4 comments:

  1. you look adorable! i gained more with merit than i did with august, as well. must be the chasing the older baby thing that keeps the weight down! ;) can't wait to see pics of sweet sawyer sue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like so great Jessica!!! Will be so excited to hear about sweet Sawyer's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome! Can't wait to see pictures once she arrives. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete