Wednesday, December 14, 2011

And her name will be....

Sawyer Sue
We are beyond excited to announce to the world our precious second daughter's name!  I have LOVED the name Sawyer for a girl since Lantz and I got married, and over the years I have brought him over to the dark side to love the name too!  Sue is Lantz's mom's middle name, and we wanted our second daughter to be named in honor of her. Lantz & I both have been blessed with such amazing mothers, so it only seems fitting that our daughters be named after them.  Kennedie carries my mother's name, Danyelle, as her middle name, and so we are beyond excited for Miss Sawyer to carry Lantz's mom's middle name, Sue, as her middle name.

We really LOVE the name, and we of course already LOVE our sweet Sawyer Sue.  We can't wait for February to get here to see the beautiful face that goes with this name!

My sweet Sawyer Sue, I love you so much without even having officially met you yet.  Because you have an older sister I feel like I already know what to expect in some ways, and that just makes me all the more excited and ready to meet you.  I feel like I'm really trying to enjoy every minute with you in my belly because I know how quickly time will go.  I love that you are such a mover & that you constantly remind me of your presence.  Each of your sweet little (or should I say big) movements is so wonderful to me.  You are a mover & a shaker and I pray that you will come into this world to make BIG movements for the kingdom of God in Jesus' name.  I'm so thankful that God has chosen me to be your Mommy and I truly can't wait to hold you in my arms and give you kisses.  I love you so much my sweet baby girl.  

8 comments:

  1. I love that name!!! Can't believe how fast time has seem to go! February will be here before we know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that name makes me smile! Sue is the perfect match for Sawyer! SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute, I hope you keep calling her by both names together, it sounds so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great name!! I bet you are so excited to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and unique! So happy for you and your family. Kennedie and Sawyer...what a pair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the name! Congrats again... what an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete