Friday, December 23, 2011

19 Months


Yesterday our baby girl turned 19 months old!  My, how the time flies.  I feel like I just wrote about her turning 18 months old.  Sometimes I wish I could just bottle this itty- bitty girl up and save her.  I went back and read about all of the new things she was doing and saying at 18 months, and to be honest, not alot if anything has really changed.... here are a few "different" things I can think of:

Sweet & sassy little girl:

- You are now SUPER independent at church.  You used to cling to me, or at least not let me out of your sights, but now you are on your own.  I guess you've learned that we are up there so much and that everyone there loves you.  You are not scared of people at all.  You especially love it when you get to hang out with the teenagers, and they are all so good with you.
- You like to say "hi" to people... loudly.... our neighbors, or people in the store... it's super cute!  You also have started saying the word "bed" which is good because we've been talking about a big girl bed lately.... hopefully Santa got the memo that you were a good girl and he's bringing you that new big girl bed and bedding!
- After spending time with family for a day or two you become spoiled.  After we leave family you just cry and don't understand why you don't get your way.  We easily break that cycle after a day or two of letting you scream things out, time-out, and lots of "no."


My sweet little girl, I love you so much.  Time is going by way to quickly and soon it won't just be the three of us.  I worry that I'll miss something in the transition of having two children, but I'm so excited for you to be a big sister.  I know that you will love your baby sister and be such a big help.  You are so sweet and caring.  If someone has an "owie" you are quick to be sympathetic.  You are also becoming very helpful..... I love how you love to help out.  Thank you for being such a ray of sunshine.  I love you more than I could ever tell you or explain to you, and I'm so grateful that God chose me to be your mother.  You, my sweet girl, are precious.




Random pictures:
Cowboy & Kennedie

No make-up Mommy & Kennedie

Just reading some books.

Mommy & crazy-haired Kennedie

1 comment:

  1. She is just the sweetest, and I love the picture of her with your dad. Oh and the "new" park, is only new to us. It is in Frisco. Called Frisco Commons. Right off of preston and main. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete