Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Olympic Triathlon

Lantz participated in his first Olympic Triathlon about a month ago.  (I know... I'm really behind in the blogging world.)  He has done 2 Sprint Triathlons, but this was his first Olympic (it's double the length of the Sprint).  I am so proud of him!  Here are a few pictures from the race:





This was also the first triathlon that Miss Kennedie & her Papa (Lantz's dad) got to watch Lantz participate in.  I was very grateful that Papa was there to watch & help me with Kennedie.  It allowed me to take pictures of Lantz without having to worry about K.  Here is a picture of Papa watching Kennedie for me while we waited for Lantz on the bike portion of the race:


Here are a few pictures of all of us after the race:



No comments:

Post a Comment