Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Little Doodle Bug

Um.... so sorry again for the lack of blogging.  So yeah.... about 3 weeks ago little miss Kennedie went to the doctor for her 15 month check up.  Her stats rank in as:

weight:  18lbs & 11oz (2%... still itty-bitty)
length:  30.5 (46%)
head: 18.5 (78%- big brain- smart girl!)

Can I just say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stage that Miss Kennedie is in right now.  She is so fun!  I love it because she is not pushing the "no" as much lately, and she is now signing so much more now.  I love that she is learning to communicate and that she wants to tell me different things... AMAZING!

And because it would not be a blog post without pictures of little miss "thang".... and because her mommy can't pick just one:

Playing outside a few weeks ago:






No comments:

Post a Comment