Sunday, August 14, 2011

All about this pregnancy...








Well, although I have not been good about blogging, I have been keeping up with my weekly belly "photo shoot"..... I just have been bad about putting them on the blog.  So... as you can see I am growing a little in the belly area.  I think I'm showing a little sooner than last time, but so many people talk about how quick you "pop out" with the second one that I feel a little disappointed with the growth of the belly.  I just feel it's slowly but surely growing.

This pregnancy has already been so different than Kennedie's.  With Kennedie I was never sick, and I have been pretty nauseous with this little baby.  I seem to be getting past some of the nausea though.... the past few weeks have not been as bad, although I have my moments.  Really just the thought of food makes me sick.  Not eating... just the thought: planning meals, preparing the grocery list, grocery shopping, preparing food, and cleaning food.  So yeah... the whole food process except eating it.

With Kennedie I seemed to have several different cravings for food pretty strongly, but with this little one not so much.  There really isn't alot of food that "sounds good"... hence the whole thinking about food thing.  

I have been to the doctor twice.  The first for the ultrasound- which was so awesome!  The baby was wiggling away already and was upside down. Ha!  I went to the second doctor's appointment last week and everything looked great again.  I got to hear the heart beat- 156.... sweet, beautiful noise to my ears! I have only gained one pound since the last appointment.... I think cause food isn't at the top of the list.

With Kennedie I was so sleepy all the time, and that's the one thing that has been the same with this pregnancy.  This is why I have had  lack of blogging lately.  I typically blog when K is sleeping, but lately as soon as she goes down I have been too.  Hey- there is nothing wrong with taking two, two hour  naps a day and getting in bed by 9:30.  Don't judge- homegirl is tired.  This time my body isn't just making a baby it's chasing one around too! 

I'm not really sure what I think the sex of the baby will be.  I go back and forth.  Right now we are just praying for a healthy happy little baby and a normal pregnancy.  

We feel very blessed that the Lord is watching over our little growing family and blessing us richly.  

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how different pregnancies can be? I'm glad you are starting to feel better. It's SO HARD taking care of a toddler when you're pregnant and feeling sick. Yuck! And, I'm totally with you on the sleep part. Enjoy it! It sounds like your body needs it right now. You are looking so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so excited for you! my friend was really sick at the beginning of her pregnancy and the thought of all things food sounded awful... she is having a boy so my guess is you are having a boy! either way, praying for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exactly how I felt pregnant...nothing sounded good and I HATED all things food. I came very close to vomiting at Walmart! That went away altogether by 16 weeks though so hopefully it will for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly how I felt when I was pregnant with Aedan. Eating actually made me feel better but it was so hard to do because the thought of it make me feel so sick. Hopefully it goes away soon!! Good to hear you're getting some rest--i could barely take are of myself feeling like that, so %m sure you're exhausted with precious little Kennedie to take care of too! Glad things are going well though!

    Aja

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good, and trust me, it will pop out before you know it! Cant wait to find out what you are having. And good luck with the photography business, so exciting, I cant wait to hear more about it. =)

    ReplyDelete