Saturday, May 21, 2011

Heather Graduates!!!

One week ago today my sister, Heather, graduated from Harding University.  I am so proud of her!  She graduated with a degree in Fashion Merchandising.... but that's not all.  A few years ago she went part time to Harding and part time to a Redken Cosmetology Salon School and got her license to do hair and make- up.  For the past year or so she has worked at a salon while finishing her degree at Harding.  Wow.  So now my awesome sister has the whole package as far as a degree in style- hair, make-up, and now fashion. I just can't say enough about what a hard worker she is, & how proud I am of her.  I love you Heather- way to go!

Here are some pictures from the special day last weekend:














**Side note: First "new" family picture with H's fiance Ellis.**

Heather with her future in-laws.

Sweetness.


Congratulations again Heather; we are so proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment