Tuesday, March 1, 2011

9 Month Stats

I took Miss K to the doctor yesterday for her 9 month check up.  The doctor said she looks great & she is developing right on track.  She is still very much petite- that's for sure.  She only weighed 15.2 pounds (2%- she's at the very bottom of the barrel); she was 27 & 1/2 inches long (43%) &, her head circumference was 17 & 1/2 inches (61%).  The doctor said she is growing in all areas and that's the most important thing.  She said that she'd only be worried about her weight if her head & length were not growing, but they are.  I know that people think she is so tiny, but we think she is perfect.  We have no doubt that God has just given us a petite little girl.  She eats so much, and in fact will even out eat other babies her age.... she must just have a high metabolism.  Anywho- she's small, but perfect!  I'll leave you with a few pictures:

All smiles


Pouty face.... gotta love it!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! I love that she's tiny--and a high metabolism will be an amazing thing as she gets older (not that it's not good now) We've had the same discussions with Lofton's dr. because he's long and lean, but perfectly healthy--just can't sit still for more than 2 seconds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is perfectly petite!! :) I love the pouty face picture...miss yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is perfect! I think she is such a pretty baby. It's hard to not over analyze everything about our babies and wonder what other people think...I have a hard time sometimes when people go on and on about how BIG my baby girl is, when to me she is just right! They are all just right in God's perfect eyes.

    ReplyDelete