Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day

Today was Kennedie's 2nd snow day!  A few weeks ago was her first time in the snow & today was the second.  We haven't been out of the house since Monday because we've had some crazy ice on the roads, but last night it snowed.  This morning we woke up to a winter wonderland.  It is so pretty outside; we couldn't resist taking our sweet little one back out into the snow.  I think there is about 5-6 inches on the ground right now, & it is still snowing.  Here are a few pictures from our snow day:













I may be a little biased, but I've never seen a cuter little snow bunny!!

3 comments:

  1. Those are all good pics. She is a cute little snow bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog a while back, but I'm not sure I've ever commented. You have a beautiful family. Your little girl is precious! Just wanted to tell you that I made spaghetti squash tonight, and it was yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. What a beautiful baby. Her eyes are gorgeous. Eyelashes to die for. All her pictures are so good and you and Lantz and Kennedie make the sweetest little family. So happy for you. Love your blog and all the pictures. Kennedie will love that you did this for her one day. love ya

    ReplyDelete