Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BLT Dip

Okay, this recipe is AMAZING.  I have been meaning to post it up for awhile, but I keep forgetting.  I got this from my friend Lisa (shout out) in Vegas.  It is the yummiest appetizer,  and super easy to make!  I'm not a huge BLT fan, but this dip totally rocks.  Anytime I make it people are in love with it & ask for the recipe.

BLT Dip

Ingredients:

- 1 package of bacon cooked & chopped up
- shredded lettuce (to taste really, but about 2 cups)
- 2-3 vine ripened tomatos (to taste really)
- 1 & 1/2 cups of mayo (to taste)
- 1 & 1/2 cups of sour cream (to taste)

(Umm.  Really it's all kind of up to you.  These are just guesstimates.)

Directions:

Mix sour cream & mayo (I used fate free sour cream & light mayo).  However much you use of one, just make sure you use the same of the other.  So, equal parts of mayo & sour cream.  Mix in the bacon.  Mix in 3/4 of the tomatoes & 3/4 of the lettuce.  Sprinkle the top with remaining lettuce & tomatoes.  Serve with your favorite crackers.



This is super easy, but really it's all about what you like- more or less tomatoes or lettuce or bacon or sour cream or mayo..... you be the judge.  Either way it is super yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment