Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear Santa,

I'm really excited about my very first Christmas!  I can't wait to play under the tree & look up at all the sparkly lights & ornaments & smell all the yummy smells that I know Christmas will bring.  Mom has already been playing Christmas music & saying over & over how much she loves this time of year.  I thought I'd give this whole letter thing a shot.  So, here it goes:


Dear Santa,
      I have been a very, very good girl.  Here are some things I would like for Christmas:
- 6 month & 9 month fleece footsie pajamas
- purple leg warmers (or any color really)
- red socks
- silver sparkle mary jane shoes
- any kind of toy that lights up or makes noise
- puffs
- bibs (I get them all dirty REAL fast)
- 6 & 9 month coats (or warm outfits)
- 18 month (or 24??) warm outfits for next winter


Thank you very much!  I will leave cookies for you... I promise!

                                                Love,
                                                    Kennedie Danyelle

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I have a feeling that Santa will come through for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen on the bibs--they are on our list, too :) I hope she gets those leg warmers because they are adorable on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet! Santa is loading his sleigh for her now. Can't wait to see that little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete