Wednesday, December 22, 2010

7 Months



WOW!!!  My baby is now closer to being one years old rather than a newborn!  Where does the time go?!  Every day is a new blessing with my sweet little Miss Kennedie, & I praise God daily for the joy that this little girl has brought to my life.

My precious little girl:

-You seem to come more into your own personality daily.  You are so animated & have lots of fun expressions.  You seem to take after me because you talk so much!
- Your hair is getting so long & it seems to be staying blond.
- You can sit up all by yourself & rarely tend to bonk over.
- You are SO CLOSE to crawling.  You get on your knees propped up on your arms, & wiggle, but you have not quit figured out how to move yourself.
- You roll over very easily.
- You pull yourself up on everything.  Today Daddy had to lower your bed so that you won't pull yourself up and over your bed.... REALLY? Are you getting that big?!
- Your eyes are still very much blue.
- You have stayed overnight with your Momma D & Cowboy- not just one night, but six!!  (Mom & Dad went to Maui [post coming soon.])
- You are a VERY picky eater.  Most of your friends gobble all food put in front of them, but you don't like most things.  You will only eat rice cereal, avocados, bananas, prunes, & puffs.
- You are still working on different sounds, but you have said : "mamamammama" & "dadadadada" which we like to think you are talking to us.
- You love to smile & giggle.
- You are still breastfeeding 5 times a day, & still in 3- 6 month clothing.
- You weigh 14.1 pounds (fully dressed).
- You like to make a coughing sound.  You think it is so funny!
- You still love Cooper (our dog) so much!  He comes into the room & your face lights up!
-You sit in the grocery cart when you go shopping with me.

Oh my sweet, sweet little angel, I love you so much & have enjoyed watching you grow & discover new things.  When I am away from you my heart aches from missing you so much.  You are a joy in my life, & a constant reminder of God's great love for His children.  I only wish time did not go by so quick & that time could slow down just a little for me to love on you even more!  I love you baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how smiley your baby girl is! I love that she is smiling in pretty much ANY picture you post. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete