Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursdays


Thursdays have become such a blessed day for Kennedie & me.  Thursdays have become Momma D days.  It's so nice to live so close to my parents & have a whole day that we are able to spend with mom.  Some days we go run errands together, or hang out at the house.  Last week was so great cause I was dealing with a cold & so mom came over to play with Kennedie while I just got to lay around & try to get better.  Here are some pictures from last Thursday:




In other news Kennedie can now sit up all by herself.  It's so fun to let her sit up & play with toys all on her own, but it's also kinda sad, because it is another phase of her life gone & just another sign of how big she really is getting.  And because of this new accomplishment she now sits in her high chair & sits in her Bob stroller without the car seat.  (In adult news, Lantz & I ran 5 miles after the picture was taken of her in her Bob.  Lantz has convinced me to run with him in the 8 mile Turkey Trot.... we are in training.)





I also need to upload pictures from Ife's wedding in Houston last week.  Hopefully I'll get those up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the Turkey Trot! I have done both the fun 3 mile and the 8 mile many times. It's such a great event. Have fun! I know you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kennedie is so cute, and I LOVE her leopard leggings!!! I am so glad you are enjoying being home, nothing like being close to family!

    ReplyDelete