Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Weekend

Last weekend was Kennedie's first Halloween & it was full of excitement! She started out Saturday morning with her first try of rice cereal. She did not particularly like it that morning, but we tried again Sunday at lunch, & she really seemed to like it a whole lot. So we've been having a little every day after our late morning breastfeeding & a little more after her evening breastfeeding. She has really been doing great with it & smiles & laughs alot while she eats, so I think that she is liking it. Here is a picture of her first try:


Saturday afternoon Mark & Beth, & John, Crysty, & Eli all came over to hang out for the day. We really had a great time & are so excited to be close to friends again. We are on a monthly rotation of getting together, & I love it! I think Kennedie is also really enjoying spending time with Eli. Each time I think they have more fun together! Here are some photos from the day:






On Halloween I took Kennedie around to some family members houses. The little dragonfly visited her great grandparents Momma Jean & Poppa, and Ooh-Daddy & Baba. She also visited my Aunt Danice & Uncle Mike, and of course she went and saw her Momma D & Cowboy. Momma D & Cowboy had a special Halloween package for her too! Here are some pictures:




And just for fun a few more pictures:

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Lauri's and your baby girl is beautiful! Love her leg warmers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her leg warmers, too!! How cute are those??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love her leg warmers, too!!

    ReplyDelete