My sweet little girl:
- You can now sit up all by yourself. You are almost a professional, but you do still "bonk" every now and then.
- You sit in your high chair now, & you are now eating small amounts of rice cereal & sweet potatoes. You just tried sweet potatoes for the first time a few days ago. You are still not so sure what to think about them. You eat them, but you tend to make yucky faces while eating.
- You are still breastfeeding 5 times a day.
- You have discovered your bows. I thought that just maybe my little girl wouldn't discover how to pull her bows off, but you have. You will pull them off every now and then, but for the most part you still wear them without realizing they are there.
- You smile & giggle all the time & your daddy & I will pretty much do anything to hear that sweet, sweet little laugh.
-You say, "mamamamamamma." I like to think that you are saying, "mama," but I don't think you know what you are saying yet. (Hey a momma can dream, can't she?)
-You go in for your 6 month doctors appointment tomorrow. We'll find out how much you've grown. I am guessing you are up to 14 pounds- your dad thinks you are 13 & 1/2 pounds. We'll see.
- You actually enjoy playing with toys now. It's fun to see your little face light up when something makes noise or lights up.
- You still have your blue eyes.
- You finally have one little, itty, bitty fat role on your upper thigh.
- You are now wearing 3-6 month clothing.
-You are not crawling or "scooting" yet. You are so close, & I can tell you want your body to "move it," but it's just not cooperating yet.
Oh sweet, sweet little girl...... I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you! You have brought so much joy to our little family. I can't wait to see what new things you will discover & to watch you to continue to grow!
Here are a couple of more pictures from last this week: