Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I think I may have it...

I think Lantz and I may have a nursery idea nailed down. This is something that I've stressed about now for a few months, but I think I got it all figured out today. I think it's the right thing because I keep getting more and more excited about it.

I'm not going to spill the beans just yet cause we've technically just "decided" it over the last few hours.... but once it's a bit more finalized and I do some shopping and looking around over the next week I'll let you know! Thanks to all of you who linked to Cassie's blog (if you didn't link your ideas or nurseries up to hers there is still time... people like me would appreciate it). I really enjoyed looking through all your nurseries and suggestions. I also liked all the "craftsy" ideas you had, and the suggestions on saving money. But clue number one is that it's not like any of those that are linked there. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it!! I'm sure it will be precious! :)

    ReplyDelete