Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friday Night= Date Night

Last night was a GREAT night! Lantz surprised me with a wonderfully planned evening. Lantz picked me up from school and took me straight to get a prenatal massage. This was not only an awesome surprise, but very relaxing. The lady was really able to work through my lower back pain to relieve some pressure. It was great!!

Then, Lantz surprised me by taking me to the movies to see.....

This was my favorite part of the night!!! Last weekend this movie came out, and I've been excited about it for awhile. I read this book about this time last year, and I LOVED it! See my post about it by clicking HERE. To this day it is still my favorite Nicholas Sparks book. Believe it or not I was pretty satisfied with the movie. Of course the book was better in alot of ways, but I think I may have enjoyed the tweek that they added to the end of the movie that wasn't present in the book. Either way, you should totally read the book and watch the movie. I don't think you'll be disappointed with either one. (I'm not going to give you a summary of the movie, cause you can get that by reading my post over the book- HERE.)

Lantz even had little snacks from the dollar store for our movie.... I love how he totally thought ahead!

Finally, the last stop on our surprise stop was....

I love The Cheesecake Factory!!! This is one of my favorite restaurants. It is so yummy. We always split a appetizer, main dish, and slice of cheesecake.... I love that we always do this and that it's really become a tradition. The funny thing is is that we always order the same appetizer- thai lettuce wraps, and we always order the same cheesecake- chocolate coconut cream cheesecake... oh so good! We do however always get a different main dish. Last night we got the Pasta Da Vinci. This was a great dish, and I would totally order it again. I really liked the flavor to it. But.... of course the best thing about this place is the cheesecake. If you've never had the chocolate coconut cream I would totally recommend it.... it is by far the BEST!

So yeah... I had an amazing night last night.... not just because of all the great surprises, but because I was with the love of my life. Lantz always makes everything better.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So fun. I love a good date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED Dear John! The book and the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Valentine's Day! I can't wait to see the movie too, a lot of my high school girls read the book after I did and have already seen the movie- but they didn't like the movie very much because of the change. Anyway, I can only imagine how wonderful that massage felt! I get adjusted by a prenatal chiro. and last time she told me to tell John he needed to give me more back rubs b/c I was so tight. :) Dr. orders! Love you.

    ReplyDelete