Thursday, February 4, 2010

25 Weeks



Today marks 25 weeks for Miss K & me. I can't believe I'm only 15 weeks away from holding my sweet little girl.

I stayed home sick today. I'm just not feeling up to par. Kennedie kept me up from 1:30 - 3:30 am last night. Then, I woke up with some allergies (I think). My nose has been running all day and I've been sneezing like crazy.

But, somethings made today pretty special. Lantz brought the mail in and Kennedie got some fun presents from her Aunt Feather (my sister, Heather). She mailed two of the most adorable burp rags I've ever seen in my whole life! Her roommate, is Anna (shout out to Anna who is a faithful reader of mine!!), and Anna's sister-in-law made these for my sweet little princess! I can't say enough how much I LOVE them!!! They are the first thing we've received with her name embroidered on it. Check the photos out below:



Today was also really special cause my mother-in-law came into town too! I'm so excited to spend some time with her over this weekend. She's going to hopefully help me start to organize my ideas for Kennedie's room.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. those are the cutest burp clothes I have EVER seen! sorry you're not feeling well-hopefully tomorrow will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burp cloths. They are adorable. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you look so cute as well... :)

    ReplyDelete